Dripped On The Road is a traveling artist residency program dedicated to fostering a unique creative environment for its resident artists while enhancing the visual atmosphere of communities through public art.
This one of a kind program invites selected artists to:
+ Travel a predetermined route around the U.S.
+ Create public murals in a diverse array of cities and communities.
+ Camp at national & state parks to create small works on paper.
+ Collaborate with a variety of arts/community organizations on workshops, talks, and panels.
Since its inception in 2016 Dripped On The Road has:
- Traveled over 14,000 miles.
- Visited 20+ cities in 15 states.
- Painted 100+ murals.
- Hosted 12+ artist talks with over 150 guests.
- Hosted 10 resident artists & 4 guest artists.
- Produced a 5 season web-series with a total of 18 episodes.
- Worked with over 50 partner and sponsor organizations.